Best Walking Day So Far

Saturday, August 07, 2010 08:57 Posted by leosaumure
Yesterday I had a pretty good walking day.

We did our run this morning, I had to go to return a book to the library, I had a really good walk on my lunch hour, and we went for a nice walk with the dogs to the Botanic Gardens.  All-in-all, I managed to reach over 24,000.

Kristie probably did even better as she went for a run on her lunch hour as well as the morning run.  Except she forgot to wear her pedometer for both of the runs.

You can see my progress (because I know you're interested) on the Walking Log Page of my blog.

3 Response to "Best Walking Day So Far"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    what's a waling log?

  2. leosaumure Says:

    My walking log is a method of recording my daily steps. I have a pedometer that records my steps, and every day I update my walking log.

  3. leosaumure Says:

    Oh, I see. In my original post, I said "waling log" not walking log...I get it. And I corrected it. Now who's the crazy madman?

Post a Comment