We've Got to get a Screen

Saturday, February 26, 2011 21:17 Posted by leosaumure
Huntsman Spider
Jebus H Crackwhore!  We just killed the biggest and fastest freaking spider I've ever seen!

We just got back from the grocery store, and Kristie saw this monstrosity running across the kitchen floor.  It was freaking huge!  It was, without hyperbole, as big as a freaking toonie!  She screamed, I, being the strong male that I am, ordered her to get the dogs out of the kitchen and get me something to kill it with.  She suggested a shoe, but I was hoping for she would get the car.

I took a whack at this thing with my running shoe, and managed to kill it with the first shot.  It is a good thing too, because I'm pretty sure if it lived, the spider would be writing this blog entry instead of me.

Sweet Jebus, New Zealand!  Put some freaking screens on your windows!

BTW, after doing some research we found that it was a Huntsman Spider, as pictured above.

1 Response to "We've Got to get a Screen"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Australia's like that too. You'd think the country with the most poisonous snakes and insects in the world would have thought of that! PS .. you might want to keep the stoppers in your drains at all times 'cos that's where the bugs and those little geckos come up from -- anita.

Post a Comment