Frosty Mug Taste

Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:54 Posted by leosaumure
Look what I found!

On my lunchtime walk today, which was absolutely gorgeous in terms of weather, I stopped into a dairy (think 7/11) for a pop. And low and behold, what should I see but a row of A&W Root Beer!  I haven't had a root beer in ages as they don't generally carry it here.

Every now and then we'll find little gems like this. For instance, we will stop in a little shop in Waikanea for a can of Cherry Dr. Pepper.

Anyway, I'm very happy to have my first Root Beer in years!

2 Response to "Frosty Mug Taste"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    So did you stock up? Or do you keep a little journal of where to find all these goodies?

  2. leosaumure Says:

    So far, we've only found a couple places that have the Canadian goodies we like. We're still looking for a place to get Bicks.

Post a Comment