Now THIS is a mini!

Friday, May 02, 2014 11:09 Posted by leosaumure


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1n8qwSB

I saw this car parked across the street from the coffee shop I was at today. The car is clearly of an old design, but still about as small as a Smart Car. I'm not sure what kind of car it is, but it got me thinking that if everyone drove tiny cars like this, we might not have run through as much fossil fuels to date. Added to that the fact that we'd be forced to have smaller families as we can only fit so much into such a small car...sorry Catholics!

Edit: According to my boss, this is a Fiat 500 Bambino.

2 Response to "Now THIS is a mini!"

  1. This Just In !!! (get it..my names Justin) Says:

    That's a Fiat 500 my friend (weird...I'm not even a car guy so don't know how I know that)

  2. leosaumure Says:

    Yeah, I had to ask my boss what it was. She, like you, knew exactly what it was!

Post a Comment