Recovery Run

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 18:10 Posted by leosaumure
Yesterday I had mentioned that we were doing 6 X 400 runs, and that we'd be feeling the effects today. Well, I was wrong. Today was a 6 KM recovery run, and I thought that it would have been a lot harder, but to be honest, Kristie and I seemed to have easily recovered from the 6X4s.  Granted, today's recovery run was pretty slow, only 6:30 per kilometer, but it still felt pretty good!


As you can see by the photo below, the weather really cooperated today too!


Speaking of photos, here are a few I took on my lunch time walk, while I was going to purchase a new wireless router for work.

Here fishy, fishy, fishy, fishy!

Alas poor Yorick! I knew him Horatio!

Mechanical Wetas

Just hangin' with my bone!


I want to tile our kitchen like this!

1 Response to "Recovery Run"

  1. Unknown Says:

    The one above your "Kitchen Tile" one is a Wolf head by Mica Still from Newlands ! Where is this located ?! :) Penny

Post a Comment